Terms and Conditions
Enjoy a year of Naval discovery with an annual pass for the family at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Situated within a working Naval Base, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future! This incredible experience entitles a family of two adults and three children to a year’s entry to the Dockyard, with world famous ships and the interactive Action Stations. You’ll even have the chance to feel what it’s like to fly a helicopter or scale the UK’s tallest indoor climbing tower, as well as embark on a 45 minute Harbour Tour with live commentary throughout.
This fantastic experience allows two people to visit six attractions at Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard as many times as you wish within one year. Attractions include:
- HMS Victory: The world’s most celebrated warship has undergone her biggest change. A major reinterpretation of her visitor route through the ship enables visitors to follow in the footsteps of Nelson, its most famous Admiral
- HMS Warrior 1860: The world’s first iron-hulled, armoured warship launched in 1860 and never fired a shot in anger, yet changed naval warfare forever
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth: Britain’s only museum dedicated to the men and women of the Royal Navy, spanning several hundred years
- Action Stations: Release your inner ninja on the new Ninja Force assault course. Measuring 20 metres by six metres, the course combines elements of Parkour, rock climbing and rope courses. It's suitable for anyone over six and visitors can have as many goes as they like
- Boathouse 4: A great new family attraction within the Historic Dockyard, featuring hands-on children’s activities and a brand new indoor Mast & Rigging experience
- HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum: Discover a world beneath the sea by walking on board HMS Alliance - it’s as if she is about to leave for sea
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower: Take the free waterbus over to this award-winning museum – home to a unique collection that includes torpedoes, modern missiles - and even a nuclear bomb
- 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War Exhibition: This brand new exhibition from The National Museum of the Royal Navy reveals the story behind the greatest naval battle in history
- HMS M.33: Discover the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli campaign
- Harbour Tours: A sailor’s eye view of the Historic Dockyard, and the warships of the modern Royal Navy
- Waterbus: Enjoy a complimentary boat ride from Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion Museum
Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two adults and up to three children (under 16 years). This package includes one year's unlimited entry to all six attractions including HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations, Boathouse 4, HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower, Royal Marines Museum, HMS M.33, Harbour Tours, and the Waterbus. Entry is available 10am-5.30pm, April-October (last entry 4.30pm), and 10am-5pm, November-March (last entry 4pm). Excluded dates include 30th November 2018 - 2nd December 2018. Your one year begins from the date of your first visit - please bring your voucher with you on your first visit and exchange it at the Visitor Centre for your one year entry tickets. Your voucher must be redeemed at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Visitor Centre. Failure to provide your voucher may result in you not receiving your annual pass. please note; Boat rides on the Waterbus and Harbour Tours are subject to availability and the Waterbus runs at weekends only 31st October-31st March. Entry to Laser Quest, Mini Port and the Mary Rose is not included. Some of the attractions may run on timed entry at different periods of the year, and some may be closed at certain times during the winter. All dates are subject to availability.
Upon purchasing this Family Annual Pass to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard voucher it must be activated by either you or the recipient before it can be used. You can only book in the Family Annual Pass to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard experience at the venue if the voucher has been activated. Please do not turn up at a venue expecting to be able to redeem this voucher without first activating it. Upon activation you will be sent a pin number and unique reference plus the contact details of the venue in order to make your reservation. Full terms and conditions for purchasing from our website can be seen at the foot of the page.