You and a loved one can visit the home of Liverpool FC and see the Club’s illustrious history brought to life with The Anfield Experience. Following the completion of the Main Stand expansion in 2016, Liverpool FC supporters now have the chance to go behind the scenes and witness one of the world’s most iconic and historic football stadiums with access to areas usually reserved for players and officials.
You will both enjoy an unforgettable day that includes the following;
- A warm welcome upon arrival at the Main Stand including welcome refreshments
- A visit behind the scenes of the new Anfield Stadium Tour featuring the new Press Rooms, Dressing Rooms, Player’s Tunnel and Manager’s Dugout, all brought to life using a state of the art multimedia handset as your personal guide
- Indulge in a delicious 3 course lunch and a complimentary drink* served in one of the Main Stand hospitality lounges overlooking the Anfield pitch
- An exclusive photo with the LFC Legend/s to take away with you on the day as a special gift
- An MC to introduce your Legend/s & invite them to share with you both, their experiences and personal memories of playing for the Club
- An audience with your Legend/s plus a chance to ask them questions during the lively fun-filled Q&A session with an opportunity for autographs and souvenir photos
- A visit to The Liverpool FC Story, the interactive museum with its latest exhibition, The Steven Gerrard Collection. Here you will discover over 120 years of LFC history and explore football, past and present with help of state-of-the-art technology and beautifully displayed memorabilia.
*Complimentary drink is choice from beer, wine or a soft drink limited to 1 per person with lunch only.
This is a tour football fans will not want to miss.
This experience will last the whole day. This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day. Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
The minimum age is 8 years old, however under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. This experience is available on selected Fridays & Saturdays, throughout the year, except December, subject to availability and fixtures.
Folk by the Oak Festival Tickets for Two
Folk songs have told stories of love, loss and life throughout the ages and fans...