This tour is a fact-filled and humorous look at what makes Brighton unique. Taking in the main sights of central Brighton - from the exotic Royal Pavilion and bohemian North Laine, to the quaint charm of the Lanes and all the fun of the seaside. You’ll learn about the landmarks, past and present that make Brighton a city like no other.
In his 80 minute walking tour of Brighton you’ll discover:
- The story of Britain's 'most useless' King
- How Brighton launched Abba to worldwide fame
- The story of a same-sex wedding in 1923
- The most exotic palace in Britain
- The inspiring story behind the world's first Body Shop
- Spectacular graffiti and street art
The experience will last approximately 80 minutes. This voucher is for four people. There will be up to 30 others taking part in this experience on the day. Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
You will need some level of fitness as this experience involves walking. There are no qualifications required for this experience. There are no age restrictions. This experience is avaliable on Friday and Saturday evenings., April to November. Restrictions may apply please check on booking.
ThamesJet for Two with City Cruises
Taking in the sights, this fast-paced experience is a completely different way t...