If you're a lover of animals and wildlife this Adult Seal Watching Tour from Scroby Sands in Lowestoft, Suffollk is perfect. Spending 1.5 hours on the boat you will pass Ness Point, Gunton, Corton, Hopton and Gorleston lying along the coast. During the trip you will also visit the Scroby Sands Wind Farm/ Sandbanks where the inquisitive seals are often bobbing around in the water or sunbathing on the sandbank. The skipper will be able to tell you all about the Scroby seals and other wildlife in the area. Don't forget your camera, there will be lots of photo opportunities on the boat trip. After you have seen the seals you will head back to shore via Great Yarmouth. You can buy your tickets online now for your amazing Scroby Sands Seal adventure.
Seal watching boat trips from Lowestoft
Observe the seals at Scroby Sands
Guided by an expert skipper and crew
See the seals on the sands and in the sea
A 1.5 hours boat trip to see seals in their natural habitat
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Cruise past Ness Point, Gunton, Corton, Hopton and Gorleston
Visit Scroby Sands Windfarm/ Sandbank
Opportunity to watch the seals and take photos
Life jackets will be provided
The tour is a 20 knot trip
Return journey generally via Great Yarmouth
You may form part of a small group on the day
You may get wet on board the boat so please wear suitable clothing and footwear
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to weather conditions
Tours start at 12pm
Minimum Age: 4 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Not suitable for:
Those suffering conditions resulting in decreased bone strength
People with a history of back or spine conditions or injuries
Anyone who is unable to effectively brace themselves during turns or impacts
Toddlers or babies
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a amazing.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Seal Watching Tour - Adult Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £53.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.